Saturday, December 22, 2012

Some pictures in front of the tree

Last year I took some really cute pictures of the kids in front of the Christmas tree and I had the same plans for this year. Unfortunately, it just got so busy and I finally thought about it on the last night with presents under the tree. Sloan, Davis, and Ellis had just gotten in town and Sloan was spending the night at our house. Sloan and Hadley had just come downstairs with make-up caked all over their faces and Hudson was being his typical self and didn't want any pictures taken. So needless to say, I didn't get many cute pictures. I will try to be more on top of it next year. Here are some of the cute ones (and outtakes) that I did manage to get...

Hudson has been great this year at not touching the tree even thought there has been several times he has wanted to. He was so excited when I finally told him he could put his little hands on the ornaments.






He really wanted to be done and had had enough!


But I managed one more really sweet picture and probably my favorite. Our tiny 2 year old is looking like such a big boy!

Hadley and Sloan and a gallon of make-up. At least they were happy to sit for a couple pictures.


Without me even asking they sat in front of the tree and Sloan read a couple books to Hadley. Hadley said she can't wait until she can read books to Hudson. So sweet.




Snuck a couple more while Hudson watched a Christmas movie.


Hadley is always pretty cooperative and loves to have her picture taken as long as it is under her conditions. This particular night she was a little preoccupied and I had to be happy with only a couple pictures.


Such a sweet girl!

Silly girls.

Hadley decided that she could read a book just like Sloan so she grabbed my Bible out of my room and started telling Bible stories. Matt snapped this picture of Hadley trying so hard to read.


All in all I didn't put the kids through too much torture and only made them sit through about 10 minutes of picture taking. Although I only got a couple cute ones it was still worth the try. Maybe next year I can just bribe them!

No comments:

Post a Comment