Saturday, December 15, 2012

OSU pictures

I had this idea to have Hadley and Hudson's pictures taken in their OSU gear and then surprising Matt with them for Christmas. Unfortunately, I quickly realized this would be nearly impossible since the only time I could schedule the pictures was after Matt was home from work. So I decided last minute just to let him in on the plan and we would keep the pictures a secret from family instead. We thought it would be a great Christmas present for Lolly and Pops.

I think the pictures turned out great despite the freezing cold weather. Both of the kids had red noses and were shaking. At one point we had both kids crying and I wondered whether we would get any good pics. Thankfully, I was pleasantly surprised and the orange and black is still slowly growing on me!

Love this one of Hadley:


My favorite of the two kids together:







No comments:

Post a Comment