Thursday, December 20, 2012

Hadley's school Christmas party

Hadley's preschool class had their Christmas party at school and I was so glad to get to go to school with her. The Christmas party only confirmed why I love that we have chosen for our children to attend a Christian school. It makes me so happy to be able to celebrate the real reason for the season. And to listen to the children pray before meals and their own version of the Christmas Story. I love that they sing Christian songs at school and that Hadley's teacher prayed for her when I went to her parent/teacher conference.

Hadley was looking just a little bit tired due to waking up so early! She just couldn't wait for me to get to spend the whole day with her at school (and I couldn't wait either). We started with a Christmas craft where we decorated Christmas "trees" with cotton balls.



Afterwards the kids sang songs, ate snacks, and played with friends. Here are a few of the girls in Hadley's class: Tatum (I went to dental school with her daddy, Hadley, and Mary Beth). It is funny that out of a class of 16 kids there are 5 parents that are dentists!

Hadley and her teacher, Mrs. Jill. I love her soooo much! She truely loves the kids and is such a wonderful teacher!
After class got out a little bit early I got to spend some extra time with Hadley before Hudson needed to be picked up from his school. We got to eat lunch together and talk about what a fun day we had. Life seems so hectic and I feel like I don't get this one-on-one time with Hadley enough so I will take it any chance I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment