Friday, December 20, 2013

Happy Birthday, Jesus party at school

Hadley's Happy Birthday, Jesus party with her Kindergarten class. I absolutely LOVE her Kindergarten class so much and it makes me sad to even think about this class getting split up. Today was a special day and they did not have to wear their school uniforms to school. Hadley was so excited to pick out an outfit to wear and to see what everyone else was wearing. When we arrived at their classroom they were sitting in a circle and Mrs. Burshek was talking. She had Reese say the prayer and then asked the kids if they wanted to eat first or do a craft. They chose the craft after seeing it was decorating cookies!






Hudson came along with me to the party and Hadley was so sweet to share her cookies so that he could decorate some as well. He loved feeling like a big kid and Hadley loved showing him off to her friends.




Hadley with her friend Sebby. He sits at her table along with Clara and Calvin. These four keep me laughing when I visit for lunches.


Hudson found the classroom cash register and the phone and was in heaven playing with them.



Hadley and Clara:

Kate, Charlotte, Hadley, and Mary Beth:



Ryan was working at the fire department and Lisa couldn't get off work so I jumped over to Peyton's class to spend a little time with her at her Christmas party. She was so sweet to give me a huge hug when I showed up and she really enjoyed showing me all the treats they got and presents they made for their parents. After finishing up at her party she came downstairts to join us in Hadley's room.


An attempt to get a picture of the two together but Hudson didn't really want to cooperate. 



Here is the phone that Hudson loved. In fact, when it was time to leave he was able to produce a few tears in his eyes and give Mrs. Burshek his perfected puppy dog eyes. She had no chance and quickly told Hudson he could take it home for Christmas break. This kid is good!


She is just the sweetest teacher and so perfect for Hadley's personality! Hudson is pretty crazy about her as well and thinks that Mrs. Burshek is his teacher too.


After we got home I realized I had forgotten to take any pictures with Hadley. Peyton had come home with us and was able to get a couple pictures for me. Of course, we had to do a silly picture as well.



And then Hudson was in quite the giggly mood so I took a few pictures of him as well. He first gave me this look...

...but then couldn't quit being silly and making the girls laugh. ALWAYS the clown!



The girls went upstairs to play and Hudson and I rested with the dogs, laid on the couch, and watched a movie. These Christmas parties can be exhausting!


No comments:

Post a Comment