Saturday, December 14, 2013

"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth...."

I have been so picture crazy this Christmas and it comes down to two things: 

1. The kids are at such a great age and I want to capture every single memory because I know I will love looking back at these pictures so much. 
2. I CANNOT get enough of Hadley's missing two front teeth. Hadley wanted to lose both teeth before Christmas so bad so that she could sing the famous Christmas song. We ended up helping her along and took one of the two out a few weeks before Christmas. Since then, I have probably driven her crazy with the camera.

Here are many pictures I have taken lately. The first two are to show off Hadley's cute smile. The rest are just a few of me playing around with different camera exposures to see what effects the lights would have. 





Obviously, pretending to be asleep:





GOOF!


I love this pic even though Hudson looks like a teenager in a little boy's body! After showing this picture to a few friends I had one tell me to google "squinch." I did and it comes up with a man that teaches other men how to close their eyes just a little bit (not quite squinting) to make themselves look more appealing in pictures. She told me that Hudson already has mastered the look. Now I think of it everytime I look at the picture and it makes me laugh.







Gettting the giggles:


Me, my little man, and his dinosaur.



Hadley, the photographer, took this pic of her daddy. She's not bad!



No comments:

Post a Comment