Thursday, June 12, 2014

Vacation Bible School at Crossings

We got back from Florida in time for Hadley to got to the last three days of Vacation Bible School at Crossings. She had such a great time last year that I hated for her to miss out on it this year. The theme was Waves of Wonder and on Thursday they put on a little performance for us singing the songs they had learned and showing us a video of highlights of the week. Once again, there were a TON of kids and thankfully I got there early enough to find where she was standing so that I could get a great view of her. I didn't take many pictures but I got some video of her singing her little heart out! She was so animated and proud to be up there singing. 


I told Hudson he couldn't go to VBS because he isn't potty trained and doesn't wear underwear. He went upstairs and put all his underwear in a sack and brought it downstairs. He said, "I just take my underwear with me." I think its a sign that we are finally ready to do this!


You sure can tell she just got home from the beach with her tan skin and sun-bleached hair...


Smiling at me right in the middle of all the kids:


Holland, Hadley, and Prestyn were all in a class together making it that much more fun. And Hadley's teacher stopped us on the way out to take a picture with Hadley. She loved her teachers this year! Another great year at VBS and I'm excited for both kids to get to go next year...



No comments:

Post a Comment