Friday, June 12, 2015

Vacation Bible School

 
Hadley attended her 4th Vacation Bible School at Crossings while Hudson got to go to his 1st. Both kids were pretty excited though I think Hudson's excitement showed the most as it was his first camp to ever get to go to. Hadley was in class with Reese and Holland which made for a fun week for her while Hudson was in class with his two friends, Bryson and Will. Bryson's mom was actually Hudson's teacher so I got texts all week of him having so much fun! Sadly, I have no pictures of Hadley but she assured me she had the best time too. My favorite part of the week is on Thursday at the closing ceremonies where we get to hear all the fun songs they have learned! I have lots of videos and, of course, Hadley and Hudson were all into the motions and singing as they typically are...
 








No comments:

Post a Comment