Sunday, August 4, 2013

Grayson's Birthday

While Matt was out of town for a wedding we had a busy weekend planned. I was definitely ready for Daddy to come back! On Sunday, Hadley's friend, Grayson, had her 5th birthday party at Snip-its. Each girl got to decorate a goody bag, get their hair done, paint their fingernails, and do their own make-up. They got to pick from 5 different hairstyles and Hadley chose "Diva."



While Hadley was getting her haircut I thought I would take the opportunity to get Hudson's haircut. He needed it badly but with our past experiences I wasn't looking forward to it. But I decided to bite the bullet and see if we could get it done without tears. I said, "Hudson, let's show all of Hadley's friends that you can get a haircut without crying." He said, "Oh-tay. I'm a big boy." He actually did it! We had a few scrunched up faces and I thought I may see a tear but he made it. And afterwards he was really excited to show everyone his new haircut.




When we came back to the party room Hadley's hairstyle was complete with curls and glitter.








Such a fun party and all the girls did such a great time walking the runway. We may have glitter coming out of Hadley's hair for days but at least she had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment