Friday, August 30, 2013

More school pics from the first couple weeks...

I never was extremely excited for uniforms because Hadley loves to express herself with her clothes selection and I hated to take that from her. However, she has loved her uniforms and it only took me a couple days to realize I love them as well. She looks so stinking cute in them and it is super easy getting ready in the morning. Hadley loves seeing which uniform her friends have picked out to wear each day.  Because it's the first week of school and each day I am seeing her in a new uniform, I just couldn't help but take lots of pictures. She was a trooper and put up with me though!








Love this sweet face!




We decided to take a picture in front of this wall each year so we could see how much she grew...measured in bricks!

No comments:

Post a Comment