Monday, August 26, 2013

Hadley lost tooth #4

4 down...16 to go! Hadley has now lost her bottom four front teeth and I would be ok if we stopped her for a little while. She gets a loose tooth and only gives herself a couple days to get it out. I love how the excitement is still the same with each one. She can hardly wait to go to bed and put her tooth out for the tooth fairy. Every time she loses a tooth I feel like she just looks a little bit older so I am in no hurry for her to lose any more!



*update: This time Hadley did not see her money when she woke up. She came running down the stairs crying and said, "mommy!!! The tooth fairy forgot to come!" She had her feelings hurt and I had a moment of panic where I questioned if the tooth fairy did, in fact, forget. But I quickly realized she must have just looked over the money and we went upstairs to find it sitting right beside her bed. Much happier girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment