Friday, June 30, 2017

June pictures

We have been watching a new donut shop getting built the last couple months so when we finally saw a "now open" sign we immediately went in to check it out the next morning. Its such a fun store and the kids loved eating some mini donuts! 





Ever since we moved into this house we have had an abundance of snails in our front flower beds. I looked it up and apparently its a sign of having good soil but I have no idea if thats true. Anyway, Hudson loves to go outside after big rains and watch them. I finally gave in and let him make a home for one and bring it inside. Than he talked me into on more. That night Matt told me they would be fine without a lid on the container and Hudson wanted them to sleep upstairs with him. Terrible decision. The next morning "snailies" were missing and no where to be found. I am totally disgusted by snails and trucked it back downstairs while telling Hudson he better find them! He was cracking up and thought it was so funny!!! I finally put my brave face on and went upstairs to help look. We ended up finding on on the side of his bed and the other was all the way in the bathroom, crawling up the vanity. So crazy. They ended up escaping several more times, until we covered it hole-poked Saran Wrap, and then until I finally convinced Hudson that they were much happier living outside!



A few random pictures...




Hadley was gone for the day and Hudson and I had a day at home together. I told him I was going to go work out for a little bit and he decided he needed to work out too. He likes it much more than I do!




We had a big swim day! The Baker boys came over to swim at the Rose Creek pool and as soon as they left we went over to Ryan and Lisa's house to swim in their new neighborhood pool. We had snow cones, lots of sun, and lots of fun with friends and cousins.








I just cannot get over how cute and grown up this sweet boy is getting! That smile gets me every single time!


Wearing Papa's sooner hat....and making Papa proud. I'm sure it will mysteriously disappear in the near future.


Last season game with the Diamond Divas. Undefeated season and for how little these girls practice they are a pretty great little team. Its so fun that at PCAA they still play machine pitch so its been some great hitting practice for Hadley. And she really loves getting to play with her school friends!




Basketball camp with his buddies!



These two definitely have their different interests. Hadley loves all things girly, dolls, dancing, etc. Hudson loves video games, wrestling, and legos. But occasionally, Hadley watches you tube videos with Hudson and occasionally, Hudson plays "family" with Hadley. These are my favorite moments.


Another belt test in the books. Orange belt, double green tip. A big test for Hudson. Not his best but this was the hardest one yet. He will have to practice hard for his next belt, the solid green belt, but he is so excited to be working his way closer to the black belt! So proud of his determination!






Cuddling in bed, coffee with the kids, and a few more pictures before Hadley leaves for camp. Soaking up these moments and we will sure miss her like crazy!















No comments:

Post a Comment