Friday, June 30, 2017

Final pool progress pics

I'm so thankful this is the final post on our pool pics. Its been quite the experience. I have not minded one second of our yard being torn up (like everyone said) but I have hated ever other part. The dog walking and the waiting on crews. But its over and we are thrilled with the final product. Here are some pics....









Getting the foundation for the concrete ready to be poured. I am so excited about how these pavers are looking!















A before and after pic from the exact same angle. I loved that fireplace and was so sad to see it go. But now seeing the final product makes me thrilled with our decision.




Spraying the pool today. Final step!






I  had no idea how long it would take for the pool to fill up! I guess I was thinking about a day...not a couple. Poor Hadley wanted to swim so bad before leaving for Kanakuk and its just didn't get filled in time. Darn! But it will be such a fun surprise when she gets home!










Finished! We are in love!









No comments:

Post a Comment