Thursday, May 4, 2017

Hudson loses his first tooth

Hudson has wanted nothing more than to lose his first tooth while he is in Kindergarten. So many of his friends have already lost one and he has constantly been wiggling to try and hurry it out. It seems like the day he noticed his tooth was loose was only a couple days ago! He has wiggled and wiggled and finally got it out today on his way to gymnastics with Sarah, Ben, Will, and Hadley in the car. They all thought he was so brave to not cry and to pull it all by himself. He couldn't wait to see me after work when I picked him up at gymnastics. He ran straight to me and opened wide for me to see! Now he can't quit smiling and looking in the mirror. 



Here is the cutest letter he wrote the tooth fairy. He worked so hard to write it and was really praying she would let him keep his tooth. It says...

Dear Mrs. Tooth Fairy,
This is my 1st tooth. It is very special to me. Can I please keep it? How old are you?
Love, Hudson (age 6).

How precious is that letter? Of course, she let him keep it!! I am sure she could NOT say no! She even left a toothbrush, $20, and a letter back to answer his questions. He was so excited when he woke up this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment