Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Mothers Day celebration with Hadley


The third graders have a Mother's Day celebration each year where the moms all come to school first thing in the morning with their kids. The students serve the moms muffins and juice and then we get to look through their books of poetry that they have been writing all year. After we read them all each kid got to stand up in front of the class and read their favorite. I cried when Hadley read hers! It was all about her fears, her happiness, her love for family, and wishing me a Happy Mothers Day. I felt like every mom came over to tell me how precious her poem was. It was so heartfelt and I loved it! Thankfully, I have the whole thing on video because its definitely a moment I never want to forget!




No comments:

Post a Comment