Saturday, October 17, 2015

Leaving paradise

Last morning for me to wake up with these two cuties laying beside me! The pouty faces showed up right after I told them we had to get up and start getting ready to leave. 



While everyone was finishing packing up to leave I took the girls and Hudson with me to get some coffee. We stopped at the post office for a couple pictures and hurried home to meet up with everyone. While daddy was loading up the car the kids and I went down to the beach for one more quick walk. We talked about all the great times we had and our favorite parts of the trip. Neither of them were able to narrow down one specific day and I wasn't either.
















I LOVE this picture of the 5 kids in front of the house we stayed in "Thyme after Thyme."



Home again, home again....until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment