Monday, October 20, 2014

Pumpkinville

We had today off for Fall Break as well so I got to enjoy another great day with the kids. Jessica called and asked our plans and we decided it would be fun to have lunch together and then head downtown to "Pumpkinville." I had heard great things about how pretty it was and we were excited to check it out. 

We ate lunch at Chick-fil-A first and then got to Pumpkinville about 1. It was hot! pretty unusual for the middle of October in Oklahoma but I am still enjoying the warm weather. It was unfortunate it was such a warm day though because it was even prettier than I had anticipated and I could have gotten some great fall pictures of the kids if they had been dressed for it. 

The kids had a great time. There were all sorts of activities including the regular park stuff. They also got to paint a pumpkin, go "fishing", make spider jewelry, and play games such as: tic-tac-toe, bowling, cornhole, and musical tiles (all with pumpkins involved). It was a fun day and something I look forward to again next year. 






























No comments:

Post a Comment