Thursday, October 9, 2014

Hadley's first field trip

I was so happy to find out that Hadley's first ever field trip was planned for the OKC zoo on a Thursday! This worked out perfectly because I would be off work and Hudson wasn't in school so I didn't need to find a sitter for him. There was no lacking of adult volunteers because when we got to the classroom in the morning they announced that we had so many parents that we could double up and ride together. So I drove Jessica, Reese, and Hadley in my car and we had two giggly girls the entire way there. The field trip was great. The weather was perfect and it was so easy with just one kid! We were able to see a lot of exhibits before lunch and then after lunch we just finished up at the park. Right before lunch we stopped by the aquarium and Hadley and Reese couldn't miss the gift shop right at the entrance. We stopped inside and I offered to buy Hadley one souvenir. She was so sweet to ask if she could buy Hudson one as well! Hadley picked out a seahorse for herself and a shark for Hudson. It was the cutest thing when Hadley handed Hudson his shark after school....He screamed and just kept telling her thank you over, and over, and over.
 
Hadley and three of her sweet classmates: Asa, Aubree, and Reese:
 







What a fun day! I really do look forward to many more fieldtrips....

No comments:

Post a Comment