Saturday, October 11, 2014

Painting pumpkins


OU/TX has changed a lot for me over the past 7 years. Although its still one of my favorite games to watch, it just doesn't hold quite as much importance as it used to. This year we decided to watch it from our own house and Mama and Papa came over for a little bit. While the guys watched the game, I started some pumpkin painting with the kids. They each got to paint a messy pumpkin and then they had another pumpkin each. Hadley wanted to paint hers as Hello Kitty and Hudson wanted to do Batman. I am proud to say they actually did most of it themselves and I only had to go behind them to touch up a bit! I painted a pumpkin as well but haven't finished it so I'll have to add the pictures later...

Some cute pictures of our little artists:




















No comments:

Post a Comment