Saturday, May 31, 2014

May pictures

After a busy month with so many blog posts I didn't have a bunch of left over pictures. But here are a few of my favorites...

Hudson with his sweet innocent face:



and Hadley being her typical, sweet self:


Cookies in the driveway while he didn't know I was watching. I love how he was savoring each bite and taking his time!





After getting home from Disneyland the kids were excited to see how much Baby Jake had grown...they insisted on helping feed him a bottle as well.


Lunch with Hadley on crazy hair day. It makes me a little sad that this is the last lunch for me to eat with her while she is in Kindergarten. Hudson loves visiting his sister and seeing her friends as well. And the girls LOVE Hudson. They all line up for hugs, take him all around the room, and hold his hand as we walk them down the hall to library after lunch.



Ice cream face and messy hair!


Hudson and Easton will be in the same grade at Crossings. Easton's sister, Emmy, is in Kindergarten with Hadley so I am sure we will be spending a lot of time with this family.


Hadley was pretty pumped about a week at school where she didn't have to wear uniforms!


We are going through a major change with this kid. Bedtime is no longer easy (actually it hasn't been for a while now). It usually consists of many books, lots of procrastinating, laying on the floor beside his crib, and insisting on me sleeping with him beside his crib. This works ok until about 2 or 3 in the morning when he wakes up, notices I'm not there, and screams until I come lay back down. As soon as we get back from Florida in a couple weeks we are going to transition him to a full size bed and hoping it helps. Lots of prayers for all this because bedtime has been pretty exhausting for us lately!


No comments:

Post a Comment