Thursday, May 22, 2014

Last Day of Kindergarten

The last day of kindergarten may have been just as hard for me as the first day. I could not have loved her teacher ANY more and I love her class just as much. She has made some incredibly sweet, precious friends and I feel so blessed that she has them in her lives. Her faith has grown even more this year and she even scored "very advanced" on her bible knowledge for her year-end testing. Hadley loves going to school so much that while other kids were counting down the days until summer, Hadley was getting more and more sad each day. I am so thankful for a smaller school where Hadley will continue to have the same friends each year and grow together with them socially, intellectually, and spirtually. I look forward to first grade and all the new things she will learn but right now I am ready to spend the next 3 months with my sweet, little girl!



A first grader now...

Hadley and her friend, Reese, on the last day.

Hadley and the most amazing Kindergarten teacher I could have ever imagined. We've already planned some dates at the pool because she has become as much a part of my life as she has Hadley's.

No comments:

Post a Comment