Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Birthday Buddy

So I am 33 and although that is not exciting to me in any way, it IS exciting that my new nephew was born on my birthday! Gunner Matthew Adams was born today at 39 weeks. He is healthy and perfect and was showered with love just moments after he was born. Hadley and Hudson are so very excited to have another cousin and couldn't wait to hold him. I had no doubt that Hadley would be so sweet and gentle but Hudson was super sweet as well! He loved holding his cousin so much that he cried when he had to share. I have gotten many pictures over the last few days of this cute little bundle! Happy Birthday Gunner!


Hadley's first time to hold Gunner:





How happy is this kid?!?!

Hudson did NOT want to share his baby cousin:


Much better....

The next day Hadley had school and I was off work. Hudson woke up asking about Gunner and insisted we go see him! Hudson was all smiles as he had Gunner all to himself when we got to the hospital room.




Sitting so perfectly still...

Playing games with one of his favorite people!


While we were at the hospital Ryan gave Buck a big brother present. Hudson was pretty excited when I told him we could go to the gift shop and get him and Hadley big cousin presents too. Hudson picked out a card-making kit for Hadley (which she loved) and a firetruck for himself (only the 15th one to add to his collection!) When we got home from the hospital he really wanted me to take a picture of him with his truck so he could send it to Ryan.



One more day in a row of visiting Gunner. Hadley, Hudson, and I went over to Ryan and Lisa's house while Matt went to an OSU game. When Chad, Melissa, and their three kids showed up it sure did feel like a daycare with 6 adults and 8 kids! They all had a blast and it was fun to spend the evening with them.



These boys are starting to play together and I'm expecting a lot of mischief out of them!




No comments:

Post a Comment