Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hudson's 3rd Birthday party

We had Hudson's Cars-themed 3rd birthday party at Oklahoma Gold Gymnastics. We invited a few of our friends and family and all the kids had so much fun. Hudson was not in a mood for pictures at the beginning of the party but was all smiles as soon as people started showing up. He gave all the guests hugs when they came in the door and immediately wanted to show them around. All the kids knew each other so it took no time for all of them to jump in and start playing together. We had the most adorable Cars birthday cake and Hudson loved every second of everyone singing to him. He had a huge smile on his face and could hardly wait to blow out the candles (even though it didn't go so well since I accidently bought trick candles). He let all the kids help him open his presents and played his little heart out until everyone had left. He had the time of his life which made the party worth every penny. Hudson Jake, your excitement was something I will never forget and I feel so happy that you had your favorite party so far!

A little pouty as I tried to get a couple pics of him with his cake. He just wanted to go play!


Hadley tried to help me by taking a picture but he wasn't giving in. Love that this little one is always my helper!



I love how Hudson's cake turned out! I had an idea in my head and she did even a better job than what I had imagined and described to her.





Proudly showing me how old he is...








Oscar giving Hudson a hug when he arrived.











Buck is getting so big! His little brother was born only 4 days before so he didn't get to come but I think Buck enjoyed all the attention he got.



So happy for my mom to get out for the party. She is doing so much better everyday and only a few weeks away from walking.







Time for  cake!










After multiple attempts I had to help him out a little bit to get the candles blown out. Unfortunately, we soon learned that I had accidently bought trick candles and there was no such thing as blowing them out. LaNeale finally had to take them from me and put them out in a cup of water. Oops.








Hudson was pretty pumped to open his presents. And I love how each kid got equally excited to hand him the present that they brought.








We are so thankful for all of our friends and family that came to Hudson's 3rd birthday party. He had such a great time and hasn't quit talking about it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment