Friday, November 30, 2012

November favorites

Once again, I have some left over pictures that can't be left out. 

Hudson loves his tricycle but he is still trying to figure out how to pedal and ride it himself. He loves going downhill but gets very frustrated when its time to go uphill. Matt figured out a way to make walks a little more fun!


Hadley, Hudson, and I went on a walk and the kids found a big field to play in. I sat down on the curb and took these pictures of Hudson running towards me.

Miss Thing all dressed and ready for school. Kristin, our nanny, took this picture and sent it to me after Hadley asked her to.



Getting a little cooler and jackets are now needed for walks. This makes me a little sad as I know our time outside is limited for a few months.


Daddy is so lucky to come home from work and have two live-in chiropractors.

They opened up a new area of construction in our neighborhood right now it is just one long street leading to a cul-de-sac with no houses yet. It is perfect for riding bikes and toys and taking walks. Hudson had a push toy that he INSISTED on taking all the way down to the cul-de-sac but then decided he just didn't have the energy to push it back...


What a good big sister to push him all the way back home...uphill. And she didn't want me to help. She said it's the reason God made her strong. When we got home she sat down on the couch and said she really needed to rest for a little while.


At a birthday party and I asked Hudson to smile. Mr. Cheese gave me this look. Thanks, Hudson!


Cuddling with my little man while watching a movie. I don't even want to think about how much I will miss these cuddles someday!

Relaxing in the grass.

Hudson's teacher at school texted me this picture while I was at work. She said he had been playing "doctor" with the Elmo drill all morning. So sweet!


The other night Erin was taking her dog for a walk and took this picture of our house all lit up and with the moon right over the top of the house. Each year Matt insists on adding more and more lights. I may be calling him Clark Griswold in a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment