Saturday, November 3, 2012

Peyton's 7th Birthday

Peyton had a great time at Hadley's fashion show birthday party and decided she wanted to have a fashion show for her birthday as well. The girls all wore their favorite dresses and they got a french braid, makeup, and their nails done. Then they paraded down a runway so they could show off their new look!

Another party that was right up Hadley's alley. She had a blast!

Miss Priss:

These 7 year olds made Hadley look so tiny!



I am determined to learn how to do a french braid that looks like that. Mine is a little embarrassing at the moment:

Unfortunately, I started taking pictures for Ryan and Lisa with their camera and this is all I got on my phone.  Hopefully, I can add more later from their pics. Such a fun party!


No comments:

Post a Comment