Thursday, November 1, 2012

October favorites

Another month flew by and another month of pictures that need to be put somewhere. So....

Hudson would make great spokesperson for Orange Julius. He not only drank his entire drink, he polished off Hadley's as well. 


Holland and Oscar had a mermaid/pirate themed birthday party and it was adorable. The kids got their faces painted, got to pick out swords, and jumped in a bounce house. Hadley was so proud of her face paint design.

Hudson and his friend, Tinsley. They are two weeks apart and this is the first time they actually played together rather than just looking at each other.



Hadley took a little make-up to Hudson's face and he wasn't so sure about it. I could not quit laughing when I told him to smile and this is what I got...


Sweet girl passes out again while I was upstairs putting Hudson down. She can fall asleep anywhere!


Lexi and Jase had their 8th birthday party at Redpin bowling alley. This was only Hadley's 2nd time bowling and she loved it again! She just didn't like having to wait for her turn...



Proud of knocking down all but two pins!


Bathtime with these two is one of my favorite moments. They have so much fun in there and giggle like crazy. It turns into a huge splashing mess 99% of the time but I have learned the mess is worth the fun. 



Hudson and I were looking at magazines and Hadley said, "Oh, mom. This would be the cutest picture." She grabbed my phone and took this herself. She may be camera crazy just like her mommy.


Hudson was watching a movie and...


...Hadley wanted to curl up right beside him.


When I came home from work Hadley was so excited to tell me that her and Kristin had made Frankenstein pudding cups for our entire family. They were very yummy!


Hudson doesnt mind the carpool line to pick up sister when he gets to sit and watch Cars while we wait.

On her way to dance and in a daze from exhaustion. We are finally getting used to school all day and activities at night. We try to keep it to a minimum with only two nights being filled up so we don't have a zombie walking around at all times!




One of my favorites!


Hadley is helping Hudson with some games on Daddy's IPad.


Prestyn's 5th Birthday party with Ariel.


Kristin sent me this picture at work and it made me laugh so hard. She said, "Let's take a picture and send it to your mommy." Obviously one was thrilled with the idea and one was not!


No comments:

Post a Comment