Monday, November 5, 2012

Zoo day

I gave the kids the choice of the zoo or the omniplex today. They chose the zoo and I was so happy to be able to spend the perfect day outside. With everybody back in school there was hardly anybody there and it was really nice. We went as soon as Hudson woke up and I think the cool weather and early morning brought all the animals out. We literally saw them ALL! It really was my favorite trip to the zoo so far.

Hadley loves sitting on all the metal animals each time we go.


Hudson was fascinated, yet terrified, of these lions. He wanted to get so close and have a stare down with them but he wouldn't dare touch them in fear they would bite his hand off!

The carousel is always the kids favorite part of the zoo. They beg to ride over and over again.




I don't even know what these next three animals were but Hadley took the pictures with my phone because she liked them so much:




My little butterfly:

Hudson found the park and literally screamed and ran the entire way to the entrance. He was more excited for the park than all the animals we had just seen!



No comments:

Post a Comment