Friday, August 31, 2012

End of August

As with every month, I always have some favorite pictures that just don't seem to fit in any other post so here they are for August:

So intensely watching tv:


This little girl has pretty much given up naps but school is WEARING HER OUT and sometimes she just can't fight it!

No help from us...Hudson wanted to pull the wagon with NO help.


Mr. Mischevious exhibit A
...and so BEAUTIFUL. Hadley amazes me at how quickly she is growing up and looking so much older. This is one of my very favorite pictures of her.
Buddies.

Love this picture of her lushious lashes. She will understand why I like them so much and am just a little bit jealous soon enough.

Mr. Mischevious exhibit B...

I was outside brushing Bauer and looked over to see the kids inside, giggling at me and hiding behind the curtains. It became a game to run from window to window, jumping into the curtains, and trying to scare me.



Although much time was spent indoors due to some record heat, we had a great August. Hadley is becoming such a responsible little girl and loves to help and Hudson has reached my favorite age in his life so far. This no words boy is trying his hardest to talk and his personality is just hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment