Friday, August 17, 2012

Tricycle time and our little actress

Hudson was playing on his tricycle and trying to see how fast he could go down the driveway. Hadley decided she wanted to get on his other bike and ride along, as well. They then decided to have a crashing war into each other which ended in lots of giggles and belly laughs.






I love this smile so much!

And this little girl has me laughing ALL the time! She is going to be our little actress because she has such a hilarious personality and is so expressive. She told me she wanted me to take pictures of her pretending to be scared as she went down the driveway. Then she would look at my phone and if she didn't think she looked scared enough she would ask me to take another one. Here is a compilation of my favorites!


No comments:

Post a Comment