Friday, May 1, 2015

Hadley's Award at school and her birthday month

Last year Hadley got the compassion award which I was so excited about because I can't think of many, if any, qualities I would rather my daughter have. However, this year she was awarded the "virtue" award. This means she encompasses all the virtues/fruits of the spirit from Galatians 5:22-23. They are Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self Control. We are so very proud of her and the young lady she is becoming. She has such a big heart for others and brings us more joy than she will ever know!
 
I love her excitement in the second picture when she was able to run to the front and show off her award. And look at her sweet teacher smiling and so happy for her. 
 


She was later called up again to celebrate the summer birthdays. Everyone sang a fun birthday song to them and she was all smiles up there. What a fun, LAST Knight time.


No comments:

Post a Comment