Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day and Jake's Dedication

Another Mother's Day and I feel more blessed than ever to be a mom to these sweet kids. I always knew I wanted to be a mom but I never imagined it could be this rewarding and wonderful. Its not easy and there are more times than not that I question whether I am doing a good job, but there is nothing better than getting a hug, kiss, or "i love you" at the end of the day from these kids. 

We started Mother's day at Faith Bible Church to celebrate Jake being dedicated. I feel like he was just born and now he is a year old! It was a great service and we were happy to spend it with Matt's family. Afterwards we had lunch at the Hollomans and let the kids play for a little bit. We went home to rest for a little bit before my family came over to eat dinner and play some more. It was so wonderful to honor both of our moms and spend the day with both families. I have some pretty good examples to go by...







No comments:

Post a Comment