Thursday, May 21, 2015

Last Day of School

Well, it was a fast year and I can't believe its over. I have literally lost sleep over the kids being done with this year and moving on from these teachers. We feel so blessed to have teachers this year that have nurtured our children in such a loving environment and known all their needs. They have met our expectations with each child's learning style and we have seen so much growth in both Hadley and Hudson. Hadley is reading SO well and is really loving it. Hudson has done a great job learning his alphabet, numbers, and letter sounds.
 
I am so ready for summer and more time with these kids but sad to not see my kids run with excitement into school each day. I know summer will go quickly though, and school will be here before we know it!
 
 
Here are some pictures from the last day of school. It was "sports day" were they could wear their favorite uniform so several girls from Hadley's softball team wore their uniform. Hadley wanted a couple pictures with her friends and several with her teacher, Ms. Mehlhaff.
 




Hudson doesn't quite understand what it means to have the last day of school. He is excited for summer but assumes when he comes back to school that Ms. Kristin will be here waiting for him! He loves Ms. Kristin as much as I do and I expecting quite an adjustment next year!



I had to include this picture of Hudson with a few of the 4th grade boys that Hudson considers his "best" friends! He sure is going to miss seeing them in the halls each day next year!



After school was out we ate lunch at Hideaway and then met a lot of school kids at the Rose Creek park. It was a fun afternoon of celebrating and definitely got me excited for the couple months to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment