Sunday, September 28, 2014

The end of Softball season

So our first season of machine pitch is over and I think, overall, it went great! We only won one game but I think thats pretty good when we were the youngest in the league. None of our girls had hit off machines and by the end the majority were getting a hit each game. We are slowly getting much better fielding and though our throwing and catching have improved, I think its where the team needs the most practice. The positions are getting a little better established and I feel like the girls are really understanding the game. It was fun! The girls had fun, the parents had fun, and even the younger siblings got pretty excited about cheering them on. 



So proud of his sister!




I think Hadley loves getting to play in left field because she gets to be right out there with her daddy!


Standing in line for team pictures...and then, of course, a picture with her favorite coach.




No comments:

Post a Comment