Sunday, July 15, 2012

Cheer Camp

Hadley is growing up WAY too fast!!! On Tuesday night, she left with her Aunt Amy and cousins Abby, Katie, and Sloan to spend the rest of the week at a TCU cheer camp. I was a little nervous that she would miss us or be too young to enjoy it but I was so wrong. She loved it! She loves trying to keep up with her big cousins and I think she is pretty good at doing it. The couple of times I called her she could barely quit playing long enough to talk to me on the phone.  I have to admit I was a little sad we were barely missed! However, when I met Amy in Gainesville to pick Hadley and Sloan up I got a running hug and have received lots of cuddles ever since.

Here are some pictures they printed for each of the girls that attended the cheer camp:




Hadley got the "Best Listener" award which did not surprise me one bit. It fits her perfectly!

I am so happy that Hadley had such a good time but also happy that she doesn't have any other out of state camps planned for the rest of the summer. I am not quite ready for all these camps away from mommy and daddy!

1 comment: