Thursday, June 2, 2011

The biggest little Thunder fans

A couple weeks ago I saw a picture of a wall in downtown OKC that had "Thunder Up" and a lot of the team players done in graffiti. It is actually in an alley and they repaint the wall white, let people graffiti it, leave it for a while and then paint it again. I knew we may not have much time so this past weekend we put the kids in their thunder gear and headed downtown to take some pics. I had to get far away to capture the whole wall in the pics but their shirts say "Future Thunder Girl" and "Future Thunder Basketball Star." Hadley also took some pics with her friend Holland who met us down there. Unfortunately, it was 45mph winds and on top of that Hudson did not want to be set down. So if you can look past the windblown hair and a few frowning faces, the pictures turned out pretty cute.

And yes, she made up this pose!









I have decided it is an extremely difficult task to get an almost 4-year-old and a 9 month old to look at me and smile at the same time. Apparently it didn't happen once in the 50 pictures I took this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment