Monday, May 30, 2011

It's a race to the top

Hudson WILL NOT stay off our stairs. As a matter of fact, we finally gave in and just put up a babygate yesterday. I was trying to avoid it because Hadley runs up and down the stairs all day long and I just don't LOVE how they look. But I think our babysitter had too many trips up the stairs and when I watched him fall down 4 steps I decided to give in. Now he just stands at the gate and shakes it because he wants on them so badly.

When he would get to the stairs he would turn and look at you, then shimmy as fast as he could up the steps. Here is a guilty face:
So proud that he made it to the top:
And if you don't watch closely he quickly turns around...
...and thinks he can come down. He's not so successful this direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment