Monday, May 2, 2011

Fashion Statement

We may have the most hot-natured child around. On a typical night (even in the winter) Hadley wants to sleep in panties only, on top of the sheets, with the fan on. I will walk in her room and its freezing and she still says she's hot. When it was below freezing outside I would have to have the heater on in the car for me and her window down so she wouldn't get hot. This doesn't match up well with me since I am always cold! Anyway, a few days ago I needed to go to the store and Hadley was still in her panties for the day and I told her to go upstairs and get dressed. She came back down wearing this:

It makes me think of a little girl in the 70's with her golden yellow purse, long straight hair (feather included), and the dress-turned into-shirt because it is a size 18 mo but she still loves it! And the cowboy boots light up when she walks. She was so proud of her outfit and was even more proud when everybody she talked to at the store commented on it. I have had to wash that dress/shirt multiple times since because she wants to keep wearing it while only switching out the leggings for jeggings on some days. Love her fashion independence!

No comments:

Post a Comment