Tuesday, February 15, 2011

SO excited about this...



A double jogging stroller! I have been eyeing these and wanting one for a long time but I really only wanted a BOB since I have heard bad reviews about practically every other jogger. Anyway, it is not uncommon for me to think I HAVE to have something only to find out it really was something I could have done without. So I have refrained from buying a jogging stroller until my sister-in-law, Amy, said she was selling hers!!! It is in perfect condition and we have used it every night so far. Hadley loves it and our baby that loves to be fussy in the evening is an absolute angel when put in this stroller. So we walk...and walk....and walk...and we are all happy!

But I do keep reminding myself that we are having an unusually warm week in February and I better not get too dependent on this stroller. It has, however, made me extremely excited for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment