Saturday, February 12, 2011

Buddies

As I have said before, I know I will be in for some fights in the future between these two. However, for now, there are few things I enjoy as much as watching Hadley and Hudson interact. He lights up when she talks to him and she is so gentle and loving towards him. She has such a sweet nature and always wants to help him...even if it means attempting to pick him up and carry him to me, only to end with him back on the floor! Here are some recent pictures:

Teaching him how to play her alphabet game


Making him smile...she is definitely the best at this


And then sometimes we walk around the corner to see she has done this to him:

But, of course, she was only wanting to share her stickers and..."he likes it." Sure.

And finally, this is quite possibly my new favorite video:

No comments:

Post a Comment