Saturday, February 12, 2011

Abby and Katie's Birthday Party


For only the second time in 3 1/2 years, Hadley went on a little vacation, leaving us at home. The first time was to Great Wolf with my parents when Hudson was born as a "big sister" present and this time was to go to Ft. Worth for her cousins 5th birthday party. Hadley could not have been more excited to spend the weekend with her cousins and have TWO sleepovers! Aunt E and Lolly picked Hadley up on Friday and they drove to Ft Worth. Erin told me that night they were deciding what to eat and Amy said she had a frozen pizza she could fix. Hadley was quiet for a minute, then turned to Erin and said, "I don't like my pizzas frozen, I like them warm."

Saturday, Abby, Katie, Hadley and 4 other girls went to the American Girl Store for a birthday party with their babies! They got their hair done, picked out some new clothes, and ate lots of cake. This is right up Hadley's alley and she had a blast! So much fun that when I called to talk to her she told Erin to tell me she was playing and didn't want to talk. All I got was a "hi Mommy." I know she had so much fun with her cousins and we are happy she got to spend an entire weekend with them.


We had a pretty quiet weekend with just Hudson. We got to have 3 years with only Hadley so it is nice to have some time with only Hudson sometimes. But I also know he will be just as excited as us to see her walk in the door...

No comments:

Post a Comment