Thursday, February 10, 2011

Our Daisy Duke

A few days ago my mom brought over a stack of clothes that she saved from when I was a baby. They were the clothes that were special to her, many of them being outfits my grandma had made for me. It was so fun to go through them, I just wish I had had them earlier and could have put them on Hadley when she was a baby. I will, however, continue to store them along with some of Hadleys outfits that were pretty special to us.

Anyway, one of my favorites was a pair of Levi cut-offs that I wore when I was 2 years old. Hadley loved them too and wanted to put them on. Since then she has slept in them, worn them while it is 0 degrees outside, and only taken them off to take a bath. How cute is this....


Here are a couple more of the outfits:


Everyone had these shoes. Usually just a one or two pair and you wore them with everything. Obviously, from the looks of them, mine got a lot of use.


This is a jacket that my grandmother sewed for me. It is this one that really makes me smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment