Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sweet


Each night when Hadley goes to bed I tickle her back for a little bit and we talk about what she did that day and what she liked the best. We love this quiet time with our little girl and she says some of the sweetest things before going to sleep. Here is a conversation from the other night:

Me: Hadley, I am glad you had fun at the park today.
Hadley: I am glad you had fun at work.
Me: I am glad you had fun with Miss Julie.
Hadley: I am glad you came home from work.
Me: I am glad I saw you when I came home.
Hadley: I am glad Daddy's friend painted my lamp for me.

*Realizing this could go on forever:

Me: Ok, good night Hadley, I love you so much.

*About 2 minutes later she rolls over, gives me a big hug and says:

"I am glad you love me and I am glad daddy loves me"



No comments:

Post a Comment