Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentines Day at School

It's always a fun day at school when you get to wear regular clothes. The kids picked out their own Valentine's outfits today and were so excited for their Valentines parties. I had to work but was able to take off for their parties since they were at the end of the day. I love getting to be there for them! 




The third graders got to decorate a box and Hadley totally did hers on her own. She was so excited to take it to school.

Doing some crafts at his party. Hudson's party was a little before Hadley's so I went to his first and then he came with me to her party.



Hadley got to make a cute pillow for her craft. It was such a fun idea. She was almost too busy to even take a picture for me. And to go along with me loving to be with them....I REALLY love how excited they are to see me when I walk in the classroom. I always get a "MOMMY!" and a running hug. They have no idea what that means to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment