Saturday, February 25, 2017

Susan's shower

So after all this remodeling, I was really excited to host Susan's baby shower at our house. It was fun for everyone to see what we had done. And it was especially fun to do this for Susan. She is so special to our family after all she has done to be such a great friend to me and babysitter to the kids. She helped me when I was in a huge bind and I am so thankful for all her help. I am thrilled that she now has her own baby that we get to watch grow up. Today's shower was a sip-n-see for all her friends that live near and far. I took some pictures of the house before setting up for the shower. And then some with the decorations all out. 













Hadley was able to come back right before the shower was over and she was over the moon excited to get to hold baby Ford! She really didn't want to give him back...isn't he cute?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment