Thursday, April 7, 2016

Hudson's first t-ball game

The day has finally come for Hudson's first t-ball game and he was so excited. He had school today so while he was at school I got his uniform all laid out and ready for him. How cute is this uniform? 


He came home and could hardly wait to put it on. Since Daddy was out of town (and super upset to miss the first game) we had to take lots of pictures to send him. But I also realize I probably would have taken just as many pictures if he HAD been in town!

Love these serious face pics because all you have to do is look at Hudson and a big smile pops across his face. These were his idea and they turned out to be pretty difficult for him!





That's more like it...






Warming up with Hadley before the game. She was so cute to give him pointers... and he actually was accepting of them.





Game time. This was as precious as I had pictured it. Little boys in t-ball uniforms can't be beat! They had no idea what they were doing but had a blast doing it. Hudson was all smiles!! He could hardly wait to hit the ball and was so excited when he did. He ran his heart out and smiled ear to ear at me, Hadley, Mama, and Papa when he crossed home plate. He played left field in one of the innings and I couldn't help but laugh when he "practiced catching" by throwing his glove up in the air over and over. I guess it gets a little boring when none of the balls are hit at you. But he didn't complain and I take that as a huge plus!









A thumbs up for his first t-ball game. I would say those are some tired eyes but he wanted me to text a picture to daddy telling him how much fun he had. I know it sure is hard for Daddy to have to miss! Hudson's got such a great group of school friends and I can't wait to see them play the rest of the season.




No comments:

Post a Comment