Thursday, April 28, 2016

Spring Program

Another fun 



As always....one of my two favorite nights at Crossings. Its a toss up on whether I like the Christmas program or Spring program better. Tonight was fun because the kids are both on the same night where last year Hudson just had a small program at school during the day. The pre-k performed with the Kindergarteners at 6 and were told to wear church clothes. The 1st-4th graders were at 7 and were supposed to wear a solid color shirt and jeans. Here are a couple pictures before both programs...








Hudson did so incredibly well. I LOVE that he has so much emotion when he sings and gives it his all. At some point he won't love the spotlight (or hopefully he always does) so I soak it all in while he does. He did every motion to the fullest and he sang so loud I could pick out his sweet voice! His teachers said they love to put him on the front row because they always know he will perform well. And they said every day during chapel and music he is always the one they can't count on for knowing the words and trying his hardest. I LOVE this!!!








Hadley's program was precious as always! I have the whole thing video-taped but just didn't get the best pics when she was standing. She did so well and also loves to sing! She gave it her all and had a huge smile on her face the whole time. I can't believe we only get 2 more years of this program with Hadley. I will miss it like crazy!
Sidenote: I laugh at the first pic because I think I have a picture of Hadley yawning in every single program! At least this year it didn't happen while she was singing...



After the program with some pretty great friends! We had to make a celebratory trip to Orange Leaf afterwards.






No comments:

Post a Comment