Sunday, April 10, 2016

First circus experience

Matt's coming home today after 5 days of being in Florida with his brother and I can't wait. I have had such an awesome time with the kids and they could not have been better for me but I'm just excited to see him again. The kids have gotten along great, played well together, and been such big helpers for me. Last night I decided to reward them with a trip to the circus. We have never been before and I knew Hudson would love it with his animal obsession right now. Papa, Buck, and Gunner went with us and it was quite a trip. Hadley was a complete dream. She helped with the boys, sat so well in her seat while they were maniacs, and never complained once. The kids all got to ride the elephants and they each picked out a toy when it was time to go. Although it was fun, I think it will probably be our last circus. Ha! It definitely didn't live up to my expectations and the kids ended up getting a little bored. Buck and Gunner fell asleep and Hudson was the only one of us left that was enjoying every minute! It really was a fun afternoon, a great way to end daddy's last day of vacation,  and the kids seemed to have a great time. Now we are ready for Daddy to get back home!

















No comments:

Post a Comment