Friday, July 25, 2014

Tennis Camp

Hadley did a tennis camp at Kickingbird this week and had a great time. It was Monday-Friday from 8-12 and it was hot, hot, hot! I didn't get to drop her off on the first day but Lindsey sent me these pictures of the girls ready for their first day. Such cute little tennis players!



Hudson had mothers day out so I went a little early to watch Hadley practice before the camp was over. The girls were doing great. They were so sweaty and had run more than I think Hadley has ever run in a day before. But she LOVED it and couldn't wait to go back.



We had a couple hours before needing to go pick up Hudson at school so we ate lunch at Panera and then stopped for ice cream at Baskin Robins. With school starting soon and so many camps this summer I soak up any special time I get with my sweet girl!



On Thursday, Lindsey invited us over to swim after camp. Hadley rode home with Lindsey while Hudson and I packed up to head over there. The girls had such a great time swimming on a HOT day and we ended up being there for several hours. The best entertainment of the day was when all the girls (and little brothers) lined up on the side of the pool and would come up with a theme for jumping off the edge. So one time it was...Say your favorite color. Another time...say what you want to be when you grow up. Then they just couldn't quit and kept going....say why you love your mom, say the best thing about your brother/sister, say your favorite color, say why you are funny. I have so much of it on video but it was really cute watching Hudson mimick what Hadley said most of the time.








Last day of camp and mommy had to work which wouldn't have been a big deal but I had NO idea they were showing all the parents what they had learned for the week and that awards were going to be given out. And worst of all, Hadley got one of the two awards...Most improved. So proud of my hard worker!


No comments:

Post a Comment