Saturday, July 5, 2014

Holloman Family pictures

For Lynn's birthday this year all the kids gave her a photo shoot of the entire family because it is so rare we are all together and even more rare for a picture to be taken of everyone together. We asked Pam (who has taken most of our pictures) to take the pictures for us and she had quite a job ahead of her. However, she made it seem effortless and the pictures turned out wonderful! It was a fairly mild day and Lolly and Pops yard makes for some gorgeous backgrounds. I couldn't believe when we got the pictures back and there were several where every single person was looking at the camera. I have included the best of the family pictures as well as a couple from each individual family. I absolutely love the pictures of the four of us and they are some of my favorite she has ever taken!


























Here is one more picture that Amy took and sent me of Hudson and their new puppy.  I just thought it was so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment