Thursday, March 7, 2013

Stinker

Hudson LOVES to keep us on our toes! He has us laughing all the time but is definitely the most mischievous of both the kids. He took lots of babyproofing and he still gets into anything and everything he can. The other day I was putting up dishes and heard a dripping noise. It panicked me because Hadley and Hudson were upstairs playing and I thought something was leaking through to our downstairs. So I turn the corner to run up the stairs and see this puddle....


Then I look up to see a naked 2 year old looking through the rails and laughing at the puddle he just created. Of course, no discipline occurred when I started laughing myself. Boys!


That same day I was getting some clothes picked out with Hadley and rounded the corner to see "sneaky" getting some cool whip out of the refridgerator. By this picture you would think he would have a little more weight on him!


No comments:

Post a Comment