Thursday, March 28, 2013

A visit with the Easter Bunny

Our adventure to meet the Easter bunny and sit on her lap went exactly as I expected! There has been no change since Christmas and Hadley still LOVES sitting on laps and smiling for the camera while Hudson still screams bloody murder and claws my neck to get away. Unlike Santa Claus I just decided it wasn't worth upsetting him and once we got close and he lost it I didn't torture him any further. Instead we stood behind the camera and watched as Hadley took the cutest picture with an Easter bunny that I have ever seen!

    

He certainly had no fear screaming "bye" as loud as he could and waving the entire way out of the mall!

When we got outside Hadley and Hudson wanted to run around the flowerbeds for a little bit and it felt great outside so we just hung out there for a little bit. They put on their masks that they got from the Easter bunny and loved scaring each other. I thought this picture was hilarious!

      

Thankfully, when I picked up Hudson at school (and before we went to the mall) we saw this big blow up bunny. I had anticipated the way our mall visit would turn out and decided to try and get a picture of him with this bunny just in case. He was a little hesitant but at least we did get a picture of Hudson and the Easter bunny...



No comments:

Post a Comment